AgEd Today Menu
Subscriber Survey: Instructors, complete our survey for a chance to win a $50 Amazon gift card to use in your program. LEARN MORE.
Note: Username and password are required to view news files.
Try our AgEd Today news review worksheet
Today's Ag News:
- AgEd Today for Monday, April 24, 2017
- Germ in raw milk, poultry now tops food poisoning list
- State lawmaker: Canada doesn't grasp urgency of milk crisis
- Experts: Texas peach crop challenged by lack of cold weather
- Ketchum students cooperate to build food computer
Weekly News Quiz:
Bee "bed and breakfast" gets helping hand from science ... Argentine lemon ban Trump protectionism or sanitary measure? ... Kansas Profile – Now That's Rural: Arden and Sally Vernon – EZE-Latch
- AgEd Today Weekly Quiz - Friday, April 21, 2017 (teacher passwords required)
- AgEd Today Quiz Answers - Friday, April 21, 2017 (teacher passwords required)
- I Read That! Friday, April 21, 2017 - Interactive news game (teacher passwords required)
New and Recently Updated Lessons
- 04/10/17 -- Updated Lessons Covering Beef and Dairy Topics
- 02/14/17 -- Updates to Floral Design lessons in the Horticulture Library
- Complete list of What's New!
- 04/17/17 -- Complete our Subscriber Survey for a Chance to Win!
- 04/07/17 -- How Do Dairy Substitutes Compare?
- Timely Topics Archives
Daily News and Quiz Archives:
- AgEd Today for Friday, April 21, 2017
- AgEd Today for Thursday, April 20, 2017
- AgEd Today for Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- AgEd Today for Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- AgEd Today for Monday, April 17, 2017
- There was no quiz for Good Friday, April 17, 2017.
- There was no news for Good Friday, April 14, 2017
- AgEd Today for Thursday, April 13, 2017
- AgEd Today for Wednesday, April 12, 2017
- AgEd Today for Tuesday, April 11, 2017
Related Lessons on News Writing:
- LS120 Writing a News Story
- LS121 Writing a Press Release
To subscribe to AgEdNet.com or for a "free trial,"
call us toll-free at 800-236-7862.
Back to top